My drawings are of fetish and bondage encounters between men. My images are imaginary and spontaneous. When I look at my finished art, they evoke a voyeuristic feeling, that I have been caught watching them -- Being naturally right handed, one day I arbitrarily started drawing with my left hand. My instinctive left hand gave me freedom from my trained right one. To my amazement, these drawings became spontaneous pieces of art -- a thrilling experience for me -- it’s like drawing for the very first time again. All art shown are either right hand or left hand drawings and are from my imagination. All works are for sale -- I prefer Pay Pal and ship Priority Mail. International buyers are welcome as well as commissions. For more information please email me at: Carcs2@aol.com
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE. And be sure to visit my Selected Works on Paper Link to the upper right.

No comments: